The baby thread

Life hack - Aldi bags make great canvases

Yeah brown paper beats rock and plastic Everytime!

1 Like

That boy enjoys a laid back " chillin" kind of moment.

Google says about now is when to transition to one nap for daniel. How did you all go about that?

Piper transitioned to one nap at about a year. It was pretty natural for us because one of her naps was only like 30 minutes at that point. We dropped the morning one and now do lunch a little on the early side and she goes down around 12:30/1pm

Thats what i am thinking about doing. Now that daniel doesnt have to be up at 5 to go to grandmas house i will let him sleep later. (Maybe 6:30/7?), eat breakfast, then eat lunch at 11 then nap noon-2:30 or 3. Daniels naps are usually 2 hours and i have to wake him up most of the time

What time does piper wake up in the morning?

Piper usually wakes up 6:30/7 - lunch around 11 and then nap from 1 till whenever she wakes up. Sometimes it’s 3 sometimes it’s 4 - I just don’t let her sleep past 4:30 and then she goes down at 7

I think i will try that general schedule

That’s about the same schedule as the girls. Scarlett is starting to not take a nap at all most days so it’s been fun trying to balance that as River won’t sleep unless Scarlett is in the room with her

We are gonna try out 1 nap tomorrow. Hes going to cost co then cracker barrel with grandma edith and i in the morning so he should be good and tired lol