Apple picking

So is hermans farm ok for saturday? We will probably try to get there at 9ish

@Shelby @Littlee @Rwets

Reposting:

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sca_esv=61024ba18c58cb51&sca_upv=1&hl=en-US&cs=0&sxsrf=ADLYWIIsW9bYGdYyjXMxyR7o9RhFTEGllw:1726244365352&kgmid=/g/1tf48pvy&q=Herman’s+Farm&shndl=30&shem=lsde,vslcea&source=sh/x/loc/act/m1/4&kgs=c67899726fc38d23

Apple farm next saturday

Mom talked to a lady there she said:

They open at 9am. It is still $5 person to get in. That includes a hay ride to the orchard and the kids playground, which looks like a lot of fun. Picking apples is extra $8 a bag . The lady said the bags hold around 6lbs and that averages about 10 to 13 apples. I believe we can make that judgement call when we get there.

We are going to need to see how the girls are doing, Piper has had this cold snot whatever for 2 weeks now, some days she’s totally fine and some days an utter crank master.

Did we know if it’s $5 for all ages? Sorry I had a wake and funeral the last couple days and have been busy!

Mom said 5 dollars per person no matter the age is the impression she got. We figure it will keep crowds down.

I hope piper feels better soon. We miss you guys

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Who passed in your family?

My great Uncle Dave, my grandpas brother. He had a full life at 87. Here is the link to his obit if you’d like to read a little about him :white_heart:

Mom, adam, daniel and i will leave moms house at 8:30. Should get us there around 9:15

1 Like

What this kid does to MOT mug for the camera! Lol

He just couldnt stop looking around haha

One of the recipes I’ll be trying

Ill probably also make a pie.

I had apple and peanut butter for dinner last night :yum:

1 Like

Not bad. I will probably tweak a few things for next time

Looks tasty, are you gonna share😁

Sure! I think I overbaked them a bit, and they turned out smaller than I expected.