I grew it myself (plant discussion)

Post about plant/growing stuff adventures

I “grew” it…. Lego succulents

1 Like

Those look amazing

So many little pieces. But all came together nicely

I have a real jade plant that I am slowly killing. Maybe a LEGO would be better.

I think i want to try and grow brussel sprouts this spring. The grocery store ones always disappoint me

I was thinking about trying my hand at bell peppers

1 Like

They are very easy. I grew them in a pot a few times. Im thinking of putting some pots on our back deck and MAYBE the squirrels will stay away.

The only thing im worried about is bugs

Peppers and tomatoes are very doable in pots. They will require frequent watering. Pest control such as birds and squirrels maybe addressed with netting, wire cages and such. It is worth the work. I do suggest potting soil specifically for this.

When i did tomatoes in a pot I’m serious one plant produced so many

1 Like

I saw some heirloom tomatoes at Schnucks, I think I will buy one and see if the seeds will germinate

Maybe we can all grow something this spring and share the extra. I def want to do brussel sprouts, bell peppers and tomatoes

That could work

I’m going to Home Depot this weekend to get supplies for growing season! Pumped!

Pumped!

1 Like

1 Like

What kind of tomatoes are you growing?

Just regular ones for sandwiches. I started extra seeds if you want a plant. Which goes for everyone as well. I have extra tomato plants started if anyone wants one

First baby tomato

That will look delicious on my plate on the 4th of July! Smack my lips